Terms and Conditions
SCOPE OF CONTEST
1. The “Eva Fly to Paris Contest” is a consumer contest (“Contest”) sponsored by TTK Healthcare Ltd. Industries Ltd. (“TTK Healthcare Ltd.”) and organised by Vivideas Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“Agent”) (collectively referred to as “Organizers”) wherein the customers who purchase certain products falling within the ambit of the Contest (“Product”) during the Contest period will find a Unique QR code on the Product (“Code”) that enables such customers to participate in the Contest (“Participant”) by Scanning the Code on TrustTags Application (TrustTags Application is owned & Managed by the Vivideas Solutions Private Limited) and completing the slogan line “I love Eva Because _________”
Contest Details, Concept and Participation
2. These terms and conditions apply to the Contest and aspects thereof (“Terms & Conditions”).
3. The Contest is valid from 00:00 Indian Standard Time (hereinafter referred to as “IST”) on 1st Sept 2019 till 23:59 IST on 31st March 2020 (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”). TTK Healthcare Ltd. reserves the right to cancel/amend/extend the Contest Period without giving any notice/intimation. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
4. On purchase of Product, Participants can register to participate by scanning the QR Code on the Product on TrustTags Application available on Both Android Play store and Apple Store free of cost.
5. Upon participation in the manner prescribed herein during the Contest Period, Participants will have the opportunity to
Earn ‘Eva Coins’ and redeem them for Eva Gifts (“Gifts”) upon reaching specified milestones
and also participate in a Slogan contest to win prizes including return flight tickets to Goa (Economy Seats – Metro Sector Only – Subject to availability – No public Holiday – No bank holiday - No Weekend) and Paris (Economy Seats – Mumbai Paris Mumbai Only – Subject to availability – No public Holiday – No Bank Holiday – No Weekend) collectively referred as “Exciting Prize”. Exciting Prize winners will be selected basis discretion of the Organizers in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
Under no circumstances can ANY prize under the Contest “Prize” or Contest “Gifts” be exchanged or redeemed for cash, kind, or other Prize or Gifts.
One Participant is eligible for only one Exciting Prize.
6. In addition to the other eligibility criteria contained herein, Participants having a valid PAN Card, having a validly registered mobile number in their name which number should be used to participate in the Contest AND any one of the following government approved photo ID proof, namely, passport, driver’s license, or Aadhar card which is valid during the Contest Period will be eligible to participate in the Contest.
7. Employees of TTK Healthcare Ltd.and their relatives, or employees of TTK Healthcare Ltd.'s affiliates, group companies, and marketing and promotion agencies and their respective relatives are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
8. The Contest is subject to all applicable Central, State and Local Laws and Regulations in India.
For any queries pertaining to this Contest, consumer or Participants may visit www.evagirl.in (“Contest Website”) or call at the Customer Care Number 96676 75588 from Monday to Saturday between 10:30 IST to 17:30 IST (lines closed on public & bank holidays).
Agreement to Terms & Conditions
By participating in this Contest, the Participant unconditionally agrees to abide by the applicable terms and conditions which are available on the Contest Website.
9. Organizers reserve the right to exclude any person from the Contest on grounds of misconduct (whether proven or alleged) or criminal record.
10. Organizers decision shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to fulfilment of all requirements set forth herein.
11. The Organizers reserve the right, without prejudice to their other rights in law, to reclaim the Prize or Gift, if any person is found guilty of misconduct at any later period.
12. This Contest is open only to Indian Citizens above 18 years of age as of 1st September, 2019 and who are ordinarily resident in India.
13. Participants expressly agree and give their consent to be contacted by Organizers for the purpose of this Contest even if they are registered under National Do Not Call Registry or Do Not Disturb Register or such equivalent registry as may be applicable.
14. Participants will manage all other expenses with respect to travel, stay, food, obtaining Visa Etc. Organisers will not be responsible for any of the above and Participants have to manage the same.
Contest Period & Contest Timing
15. The Contest will commence from 00:00 IST on 1st Sept 2019 till 23:59 IST on 31st March 2020.Entries received before or after the Contest Period will not be considered eligible for Contest.
16. The Participants can make an entry at any time during the Contest Period.
17. Only valid entries on TrustTags Application will be considered for the contest.
18. The time at which the entry is received through the successful ‘Scan the QR Code’ mode of participation will be considered as the time of participation for the purposes of the Contest.
19. Eva Coins on every valid Scanning of QR code entry (“e-Gift”):
Participants will receive random computer generated Eva Coins (Virtual Coins) that can be collected with every unique scan only once and redeem for Eva gifts on first come first serve basis as per mentioned quantity available as prizes in each category. The Organisers have the liberty to introduce or remove categories and number of gifts within the contest period as per their choice without any decelerations.
||No. of Gifts
||Eva Back Pack
Trip to Goa or Paris will include the below:
Direct Flight return tickets (Economy class )
For Goa: Any 4 Metro – Delhi / Mumbai / Calcutta / Chennai to Goa Return Economy Ticket.
For Paris: Mumbai to Paris Return Economy Ticket.
Above may be subject to change at the sole discretion of Organisers
How to Register
To Participate in the Contest, Participants can register via Scan of QR code as per the process provided below:
20. On buying Eligible Eva Product with Offer Sticker, Participant will find a Sticker on pack which needs to be scratched to reveal a QR code.
21. Participants need to scan the QR Code from any Smart mobile phone number registered in India on TrustTags Mobile Application. When the Participant scans the QR code within the Contest Period, he/she will receive a acknowledgement on the Mobile Application with the e-Gift points (virtual Eva Coins) which will be stored in Individual Virtual Eva Wallet. Participant can redeem the virtual coins on first cum first basis from the E-Store. The E-Store will display the remaining number of gifts available under the contest. Such entries along with participation in Slogan contest alone will be considered for the Exciting Prize subject to other Terms & Conditions of the Contest. Based on the time of receipt of a valid entry the relevant Participant’s entry qualifies will be determined.
22. TTK Healthcare Ltd. is sponsoring the ‘Eva Fly to Paris Contest’ - a consumer contest cum loyalty program (“Contest”); the terms and conditions of which are stated in http://www.TTK Healthcare.com/terms_conditions.html (Original Terms).
23. This Offer and terms and conditions thereto (“T&C”) are applicable only for consumers who are yet to participate in the Campaign (“Beneficiary”).
24. The T&C is to be read in conjunction with the Original Terms. In the event of any conflict or contradiction between T&C & Original Terms, the provisions laid down in T&C shall prevail unless explicitly stated otherwise.
25. Unless otherwise defined herein, capitalised terms used in this T&C shall have the same meaning as used in the Original Terms.
26. The Offer can be availed only once per Beneficiary / participant from 1st Sept , 2019 to 31st Mar, 2020.
27. Unless otherwise provided herein, an internal selection process will be conducted for selecting winners for the Exciting Prizes and decision of the Organizers shall be final.
28. For verification purposes, Participants are required to retain all Product packs, used for the purpose of sending an entry/entries during the Contest Period. Participants can be asked to send such Product packs to the Organizers or upload images thereof (as per discretion of the Organizers) on the Contest Website at any point of time by the Organizers. Participant would not be able to proceed with any further participation in the Contest process until such verification is done, if sought. Organizers would not be responsible or liable for any misplaced/mutilated/illegible/unreadable Product codes (whether attributable to Participant or otherwise) and/or any delay in submission of the same for any reason whatsoever. Failure to meet this requirement will lead to cancellation of entry (ies) of Participant, including forfeiture of any Prize that Participant may have been entitled to.
29. On being shortlisted for Exciting Prize, Participant will be given 3-days-time to upload all the Product wrappers on the Contest Website and a representative from the organiser will visit the winner’s residence to cross verify the physical products. If the Product pictures uploaded is/are found to be unclear, illegible, mutilated etc., by the Organizers, then such Participant will be given 3 days’ time to rectify the deficiency and provide clear and legible copies of the Product. If physical products are found to be unclear, illegible, mutilated, etc., or conflicting with the uploaded image of the wrapper, the entry shall be deemed to be invalid.
30. All Participants who win the Exciting Prize will be required to submit a No Claim letter in the format prescribed by TTK Healthcare Ltd. on redemption of the said Prize or Exciting Prize. Such Participants will co-operate with the Agent with respect to the prompt submission of the No Claim letter.
31. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or kind. In the event that the winner does not take the Prize in the time and manner stipulated, then the Prizes will be deemed to be forfeited. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused prizes are not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind.
32. The Prizes will be provided on an “as-is basis" and without any express or implied warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort. The Organizers, their associates, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for any defect/deficiency or any other dispute in relation to and/or concerning the prizes including but not limited to any service or after delivery service problems/ issues and liabilities and the Organizers will not entertain any claims in this regard. It is clarified that each World Cup Prize winner will be entitled to ticket for a specific match and the said ticket would not be substitutable for tickets to any other match of the World Cup.
33. Organizers are not responsible for any deficiency and/ or defect in, or relating to, any product/service and/or the Prizes or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever, if any Participant has any grievance with respect to the Prizes, the Participant may directly contact the manufacturer or supplier/retailer/service provider as may be applicable.
34. The image of the Prizes depicted on the ads/posters/TVC’s/pack shots etc. are indicative only and the actual Prizes/ look of the Prizes may vary from the pictures.
35. Organizers shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused as a result of cancellation / amendment of the Contest, amendment or revocation of all or part of these Terms and Conditions, any act of God, governmental action or other force majeure circumstances (or any event beyond the control of the Organizers). Organizers shall not be liable to pay any compensation for any such damage or loss caused.
36. Participants who have already won an Exciting Prize will not be eligible to win any more Prizes during the Contest Period.
37. An Exciting Prize winner shall thereafter be rendered ineligible to participate in any further contest during the Contest Period.
38. The Bumper Prize winners who win tickets to Paris are required to have a passport valid for at least 6 (six) months post 31st March, 2020. Any Participant not meeting this requirement shall not be eligible to avail the Tickets. It is clarified that the responsibility for obtaining a valid Visa including but not limited to a Transit Visa (where applicable) for travel to the destination concerned as also for ensuring fulfilment of any other travel requirements will be solely and exclusively that of the Participant including the responsibility to meet all costs in relation thereto. The Organizers shall, if they so deem appropriate in any given case, render assistance to any Participant at their sole discretion without any obligation and/or responsibility on their part. It is clarified that the Organizers shall have no responsibility/liability if a Participant is unable to travel to the destination concerned due to failure to obtain a valid Visa/relevant travel documents/approvals within the applicable travel time and the Organizers shall entertain no claims in this regard. The Organizers will not be responsible or liable for any act or conduct of the World Cup Prize winners during their trip, or any consequences arising there from.
39. Not with standing any of the above mentioned terms and conditions, TTK Healthcare Ltd.reserves its rights to call upon the Participants to verify their QR codes at any stage, which verification shall be a pre-condition for continued participation/winning.
www.evagirl.contest.com will be live for Terms & Conditions, Winner Announcements and for details of the Contest. On the Contest Website there will also be a tab for ‘Wrapper Upload’ option which when clicked, will take the Participant to another webpage on which a Participant will be asked to upload image(s) of the Product purchased by Participant as his/her entry(ies) to the Contest for preliminary verification purposes.
40. Once the Participants are shortlisted, the Organizers shall contact each winner on the mobile number against which the participation entry was done.
41. In the event if the shortlisted winner’s number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, an SMS will be sent to the Participant intimating her/him that the call was in relation to their having won a Prize in the Contest and further notifying them that two further attempts would be made to contact the Participant within the next 2 days and advising the Participant to answer the call. A similar procedure will be adopted if the Participant does not answer the second call and a third and final attempt at contacting the Participant shall be made. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the Participant’s participation in the Contest will come to an end and the Participant’s entry will not be considered for the Prizes. An SMS will be sent to the Participant intimating her/him of this aspect and notifying her/him of the end of their participation in the Contest.
42. If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable on the third attempt or is not interested in continuing in the Contest or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the Organizers will conduct one more random selection to shortlist a Participant. If even after such selection, no winner is found, no Prizes shall be declared in respect to the said Prize.
43. Names of winners will be published on the Contest Website on finalization.
44. The Prizes will be dispatched (as the case may be) to the confirmed winners after necessary verification and formalities are successfully completed.
45. No Prizes will be awarded if the information presented by the Participant(s) at the time of entering the Contest is suspected to be incorrect or fraudulent either by the independent auditor or the Organizers basis the information earlier shared by the Participant at the time of first contact or for any other reason.
Stipulations of the courier/Postal service
46. Certain Prizes will be dispatched to the winners via courier. Whilst carrying the Prizes for the confirmed winner; the courier will carry an acknowledgement receipt (POD).
47. In areas where courier services are not available, the Prizes will be sent via Speed Post/Registered AD and all confirmed winners would be required to abide by applicable rules and regulations for the same.
48. The Prizes will be given to the confirmed winners or their authorized family member in the event the confirmed winner is not available at the designated address, subject to adequate submission of proof by such authorized family member.
49. In the event that the Prizes are sent by courier, the courier shall ask the confirmed winner or an authorised family member to sign the acknowledgement receipt (POD) as a proof of receipt of the Prizes, without which the Prizes will not be handed over.
50. If the confirmed winner or the authorised family member of the winner present at the address does not cooperate as per the requirements mentioned herein with the courier or Speed Post official as the case may be, the winners would be required to personally collect the Prizes from the designated location at their own cost and expense; failure to do so within a conveyed timeline would lead to forfeiture of the Prize.
51. The Participant/s undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit Organizers to cover the Contest through various media/platforms inter alia newspapers, radio, television, news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc. Participant shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage and their use of name, voice, likeness, image, illustrations etc. by the Organizers in this regard.
52. The winners shall, at the request of the Organizers participate in all Contest related activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prizes free of charge, and they consent to the Organizers using their name and image in all Contest & Publicity material including digital use.
53. All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, in the Contest material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest with TTK Healthcare Ltd. and or its partners respectively. TTK Healthcare Ltd.or any person or entity permitted by TTK Healthcare Ltd. in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media/platform for future contest, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
54. All material submitted in connection with the Contest (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to TTK Healthcare Ltd. upon submission and become the property of TTK Healthcare Ltd. exclusively. TTK Healthcare Ltd. may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it deems fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of TTK Healthcare Ltd.andTTK Healthcare Ltd. may use such material in any medium in any manner it deems fit.
55. By participating in the Contest, Participant unequivocally and explicitly understands and agrees to the aforementioned clauses.
Notwithstanding any other disclaimer contained herein, the Organizers shall also not be responsible for
Any SPAM, generated messages.
The Operator Code not being displayed on the user’s mobile phones.
Any SMS message delivery failures.
Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network, electronic failures or any kind of any failure to receive entries owing to transmission failures or due to any technical reason beyond the control of the Organizers.
Failure to connect to the Participant if he/she has registered himself/herself to the Do Not Disturb Register of the telecom provider/ the Participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry (or equivalent registry as may be applicable) / Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific Contest.
Any other conditions beyond the reasonable control of Organizers.
Any applicable taxes/charges/other statutory/non-statutory payments or any other legal expenses. Winners may incur/require to pay such expenses in relation to the Prize and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
56. By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Contest the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participant’s name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete. The Participant further warrants that s/he is eligible and competent to participate in the Contest and abide by its terms and conditions.
57. The Organizers shall only entertain disputes/complaints/queries made within a period of two months from the date on which the Contest Period ends. The Organizers shall not be liable to address any dispute/complaint/queries made after the expiry of the aforesaid two months.
58. The Organizers shall not be liable to perform any of its/their respective obligations under the Contest or in respect of the Prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, or any other force majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances. The Organizers shall not be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Contest due to any government restrictions.
59. Failure to exercise or any delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies on the part of the Organizers.
60. The Organizers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, batch codes, documents, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise. The Organizers shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
61. If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Contest or the Contest rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Contest form, the materials available related thereto, or with these terms and conditions, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Contest.
62. Unenforceability or invalidity of one or more clauses in these Terms and Conditions shall not have an effect on any other clause in these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall be enforceable as per law.
Release and Limitations of Liability
63. The Organizers shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, as a result of acceptance of any Prizes.
64. By entering the Contest, the Participant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify the Organizers from and against all liability, cost, loss or expenses arising out of acceptance of the Prizes or participation in the Contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise as well as any legal expenditure.
65. The Participant shall be solely responsible for any adverse consequences which may arise due to his/her participation in the Contest. Participant also undertakes to indemnify the Organizers and/or their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of an adverse an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by the Organizers on account of such act on the part of the Participant.
66. In consideration of TTK Healthcare Ltd. allowing the Participant/s to take part in the Contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Participant/s waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against the Organizers, TTK Healthcare Ltd., their respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Contest or related to the Contest or the Prizes of the Contest.
67. It is participant’s responsibility to send correct address when asked over by call / sms or email. In case participants registered mobile number is registered under DND or does not reply to call then Organizers will not be responsible for any delay / any errors / any miss attribution of gift or prizes.
68. Any issue arising out of non receipt of gifts or prizes or tickets due to any technical or human error other than human error made by Organisers will not be entertained and will not be contested or challenged by Participants in any manner.
69. EVA coins and Eva Wallet on TrustTags Mobile Application are issued and created only for the purpose of this contest. The Eva Coins have no monetary value, are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. Post the Contest period, the Eva coins and Eva wallet will be lapsed.
70. In the event of large promotional uplift, organizers reserve the right to change / alter / modify / cancel the gifts or prizes at any point in time without giving further notices / announcements to participants / public at large in what so manner.
71. Organisers of the event, their agents and distributors accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of Vouchers / Gifts / prizes / Tickets, and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning quality or availability of gifts / prizes / tickets / flights.
72. TTK HealthCare Limited and its agent does not endorse the quality / availability of any of the products or services being offered as Vouchers / Gifts / prize / Tickets under the Offer. Further TTK Healthcare limited and Its Agent holds no legal and financial liability towards this offer and Contest.
73. Organisers of the event, their agents and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged Vouchers / Gifts / Tickets and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and / or prices without notice.
74. Vivideas Solutions Private Ltd is acting as an executing agency for this promotional offer and holds no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, Vouchers / Gifts / Tickets etc beyond the applicable period of the promotional offer.
The courts of competent jurisdiction at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest. Participation in the Contest is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including (without limitation) this clause.
Further, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or the Organizers with respect to this Contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.